Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Good Mommy Moment

So I'm tired, even my big girl woke up several times last night (but thankfully went right back to sleep) and my little girl has decided not to take a big nap for 2 days - weird huh - but as I look around my house right now and realize how peaceful everyone is, it makes me feel good, it gives me energy, and while part of me really wants to lay down and take a nap (really that is what I should be doing) I decided to sign our name to Christmas cards - what, yep, really, that's what I'm working on at the moment..........

Take a look around my house though aren't my sleeping beauties sweet!


Yes she likes something on her head while she sleeps - makes for slightly less cute pics but I'll go with it if that's what she wants.
Don't you wish you could sleep like this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tooooo cute and enjoy the silence!!!

Sarah said...

YES! Finally posts AND pictures! What a special day! Rachel, your family is beautiful. What a blessing!