Sunday, August 30, 2009

What to do with an extra 5 minutes?

Needless to say we haven't had much of a schedule since Miss Taylor Rose arrived - we've been able to relax and take the mornings slow, no rush to get up, get dressed, eat breakfast and be out the door, it's been nice. Sunday's have been our exception because church really does have a starting time, especially when we are going to my Grandma's church that's an hour away, we needed to be on the ball.


So I must have rushed around a bit, because I found myself with an extra 5 minutes and guess what I did..........

and you know what.....I got most of it on her toenails, although when you have a three week old that's moving all over the place, I don't think I had a chance of missing her toes completely.

Riley's were a bit more exciting, her toenails had three colors and then we discovered when she took a shower shortly after that the polish washes off with water, sigh, Riley wasn't too terribly disappointed, but I kinda felt bad for her since they didn't look quite as cool as before she got in the shower!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! thats pretty good abbys look horrible!