Saturday, September 5, 2009

Riley and Daddy Have a Problem

How can this sweet face do anything that's not just sweet as can be - I mean she's completely innocent right.....
I knew when we drove home, and passed a gas station, and my daughter said - "can we just run in and get something real quick" that they had a problem. You see, they both really enjoy snacks, which I'm not saying that I don't, but I don't have to get something every time I get gas (or pass a gas station for that matter), but I'm thinking both of them might not have quite the will power that I do. Especially since Riley mysteriously comes home with a bag of chips, or gummies, or gum, nearly every time she and Daddy go somewhere - I guess maybe this is their special daddy-daughter moments though and I shouldn't fuss :)
Riley's newest snack from a Daddy-Daughter outing.

Maybe you had to be there to see the humor in this picture - but you see you and I would call this snack "Nerds" like the package says, Riley can't read and so she calls them what she thinks she hears us calling them.........."terds"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she is toooo cute!!!!

I love ken and abbys daddy, daughter moments!!!!