Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cha-Cha now......

Dance Class has been SO much fun for Riley. She loves loves loves to dance and wiggle and do all the fun stuff they get to do each week. When she found out that she would get to "dance on the big stage" at the Walnut Festival well she started making a list of all the people we needed to invite - and she is so blessed because nearly everyone she invited made the trip to watch her - boy do we have awesome friends!!!

The only bad part about our performance was......it was at noon but we had to be there by 11 so fitting in lunch was a challenge - imagine my surprise though when  my girl was so nervous, I don't think she even touched any of the lunch I packed for her until it was over.....and my girl likes to eat!

Hi Mom!


They did three songs, but were spread out over the whole performance time so we got to see the other kiddos too. This was "You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile" from Annie. They also did the Chicken Dance which was fun and easy for them.......of course during that one my daughter kept telling the girl next to her that she wasn't on her spot (they tape their names down so they know where to stand), I think she has inherited my Type-A personality!

The finale - and Riley's very favorite was the Cha Cha Slide - boy she thinks that's fantastic!!! She even requested it at a wedding we went to earlier this month and the dj looked at us kind of funny because I'm pretty sure he's never had a 3 year old request it before.


Criss-Cross

How Low Can You Go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg that girl has some moves!!! i love the cha cha slide too! hee hee