Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

I am lucky and have "met" some really great people thru blogging, people that I may never have met in real life, but they are so sweet that I forget that sometimes, I feel soooo VERY BLESSED to have all of these friends through my blog...sweet Leslie sent me a Kreativ Blogger Award...you are so sweet, thanks!

Having received the award, I must now:
1. Thank the person who awarded me the award, and link that person's blog on my blog.
2. Copy and paste the Award button on my sidebar.
3. Identify seven things about myself.
4. Award seven bloggers with the "Kreativ Blogger Award," post links to their blogs, and leave a comment on each of their blogs, to let them know of the honor.

So, seven things about myself:
1. I am blessed to have two precious girls - Riley who's 3, nearly 4 - and Taylor who is 5 1/2 weeks old - they both melt my heart!
2. I like to make cards using rubber stamps - it's fun!
3. I realize more and more each day I'm kind of a clean freak - just don't mind the clutter you'll sometimes find at my house.
4. I go back to work in 5 days and it will be very hard!
5. I ate a piece of cake for breakfast - don't tell my daughter because I would never let her do that!
6. I can't smell most days, and I used to have one of the most sensitive sniffers around!
7. My pinkies are double jointed.

And now - to nominate 7 of my dearest friends to receive this award:
Well since typing, and especially hyperlinking, is slightly difficult while holding a baby, the first seven of you that read this and have blogs - you win, I nominate you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great facts about you1