Friday, August 29, 2008

FFF - Black and Whites

Like Sarah, I'm a sucker for Black and White photos - some of them are just so precious and they melt my heart. It was hard for me to pick some favorites to post here and there was no way I could narrow it down to one Favorite Foto, so here are my Favorite Fotos for the week.
Big Kisses for Mama - Cascade Locks, OR - Sep 07
Looking at the river with Daddy - Cascade Locks, OR - Sep 07
First time on the potty - May 07
Loving the "waterfall" at Mommy's work - Mar 08
Our handsome cousin Coltin at his Aunt's wedding - Jun 06
Riley's first fishing trip - Jun 08
Mama love while feeding the fish - Jun 08
Catching a nap with Daddy - Jul 07

First pigtails - ever :) - Jul 07
And they held all of her hair the whole day - WOW

Christmas 06 - where did my baby go?

I always love these reminiscing posts, but they make me sad too - where has my baby gone? She's such a big girl now!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness those are SO good!

Jenelle said...

Riley's such a cutie! I love the big kisses picture.

I really do love you, Rachel, and I'm so sorry I've been ignoring you! Our internet has been giving me fits, and I've had a ton of stuff to do! Your blog is one I almost always read, and I haven't even done that until this morning! I had several posts to catch up on!

Maybe I'll see you tonight?

Rebekah said...

You are so right - how can you pick just one of those ... I love them all but the potty photo is my favorite! Thanks for sharing & Have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW your Riley is sooo sweet!!! Love all of your FFf pics!!

Have a fun holiday weekend,Leslie

Debbie said...

Love the photos of your family!! Th potty one is so cute!!

Debbie

Sarah said...

What adorable pictures!!