Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Another Award

I must be famous, or maybe my friend Jenelle just loves me so much she knows it makes me feel good to get things like a Brilliant Award. I still can't believe I've been given two fantastic awards in one week though :)

A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Do I have to pick just one? I don't think I can pick one, but I can tell you I have several that I love bunches and bunches and if your name isn't on this list it's not because you aren't the best Jenelle, Gina, my hubby and lots more
C. Cake or pie? both - although my mommies homemade pies are pretty fantastic
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Riley
F. Favorite color? blue most of the time
G. Gummy bears or worms? Hmmmm, worms are usually softer and the sour ones are yummy
H. Hometown? Stockton, MO
I. Indulgence? Chocolate
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? One sweetie Riley!
L. Life isn’t complete without? Family & Friends
M. Marriage date? Aug 3, 2002
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 sister
O. Oranges or apples? both, I love fruit, although it's nice you don't have to peel apples
P. Phobias? something bad happening to my family or friends
Q. Quotes? I don't think I'm famous enough for anyone to quote me, but I like Hebrews 11:1 from the bible......."Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen"
R. Reasons to smile? Life
S. Season of choice? Spring
T. Tag seven peeps! I'm cheating......see below
U. Unknown fact about me? It's probably unknown for a reason, although I really just can't think of one
V. Vegetable? Home grown tomatoes
W. Worst habits? always wanting things my way
X X-ray or ultrasound? I'm stealing Jenelle's answer.....That's kind of a weird question. I guess an ultrasound because it's probably looking at a baby while an x-ray would be looking at something broken. That wouldn't be good.
Y. Your favorite food? At this moment, my favorite food is homegrown tomatoes from my very own garden! Tonight at 10:00 it will be some sort of dessert that probably will involve chocolate.
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo

People I'm tagging:
Anyone who wants to play - tag you're it!

No comments: