Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - silly girls

Man it's hard to get pictures thru a trampoline safety fence thingy - not sure why, but I just love this one which is odd because there's a fence in the way, and Riley's eyes are half closed, and you can only see half of her friend, but man were they having fun! It also kind of makes me think of the old Uncle Sam posters that were for recruiting Army guys or something where he was pointing and saying "We Need You". Either way - I like this photo :)

Enjoy more WW posts here or here or here.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Rachel!

Thanks for your kind words on my blog, isn't it nice to let it all out once in a while?! I think so.

I think your blog is cute, I also noticed that you graduated in 1998 too... we must be about the same age!

I'm linkin' you. Just so you know, and I will be back to comment too-- now you will never get rid of me! ;)

E

Amberleigh said...

cute! looks like she's having a blast

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Fun picture! My kids LOVE bouncing on the trampoline when we're at my dad's house. His net is completely falling apart though...makes me a little nervous. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, it's hard to explain why we moms become attached to certain photos. This one is cute!