Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday - Wedding fun

Our good friend Pat got married this weekend - and man was it a hectic weekend, the extra day off definitely did not buy me any extra relaxing time andI was ready to get back to work on Monday so I could relax......man I hate admitting that - and while it was literally the shortest wedding ceremony I have ever seen, it was great fun!




Kisses for the best man - Daddy
And she was done...............
well until the 4th of July party that night at our
church where she got her 3rd or 4th wind for the day :)
Check out more WW's here or here

2 comments:

Snap Catch said...

Lovely shots! Perfect one for WW! Hope you'll visit my corner too... Happy WW!

Kelli said...

Looks like she loved the rose petals! Precious picture of her and her daddy too. :)