Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Anyone know how to get rid of these?

I have a bush that was totally infested and it makes me sad to think that the hour-and-a-half that I spent picking these little things off might be wasted if my poor bush is still gonna die. Hopefully someone out there has a magical cure!
If you ever have to pick 100's (which feels like 1,000,000's) of these little guys off, a shop vac works wonders for sucking them up so you don't accidentally drop one and then all your hard work is wasted if that one little guy reproduces like crazy! Just a practical hint I learned last night (although I'm sure the neighbors were wondering why I was vacuuming my bushes!).
PS - obviously I stole these images so thanks Google images for providing lovely pictures of my dreaded pest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.