The challenge for me is going to be tagging seven new people, because while there are at least seven blogs I enjoy reading when I have time, I don't necessarily know these people that well (or at all) but like Jenelle said, I don't think there's a bad luck "curse" or something waiting out there so I'll just tag seven people I like reading about and if they don't want to play that's cool.
Here are the official rules:
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Random Facts about Rachel
1. I LOVE Jesus with all my heart. I wish I didn't goof up so often, but am so thankful that He picks me up and carries me when I fall or simply can't make it on my own.....this has been known to happen.
2. I like things just so
2. I'm tired a lot, but who isn't, especially if you are a mommy.
3. I like to do things for people, I have a hard time going to an event and not wanting to help.....over committing is a problem of mine too.
4. I really enjoy my toenails being painted red, not sure why, just like them bright.
5. I love it when my daughter, Riley, asks me to hold her hand while she's falling asleep. I love it even more when she wants to interlace our fingers, not just hold hands like old people do!
6. I secretly enjoy Hannah Montana just as much as Riley does most times and am perfectly fine with her watching some tv everyday - not a lot, but a little is fine by me.
7. I found a new love, chocolate rice krispy treats, not like covered in chocolate which could be pretty good, but the kind made with Cocoa Krispies - Yummy!
Friends I'm tagging:
Sarah and I went to high school together but hadn't really kept in touch. Randomly like 7-8 years later we ran into each other at a hotel and have been blogging friends every since. I enjoy her blog and am encouraged by her "today I love" each day.
Barb over at A Chelsea Morning is always a great read, her family has been thru a lot lately, but I love that she always pauses to thank the Lord for getting them thru each step
I had never read this Blog until yesterday, I saw a link and it broke my heart. Don't go unless you have a kleenex, you'll need it! I treasure Angie's strength and wisdom thru it all!
Katie moved to England for work - I enjoy hearing about her days. We went to SBU together and on a couple of mission trips. Always fun to keep in touch, even if it is thru cyberspace.
Jen over at 4tunate has an amazing life - what a blessing Quad boys could be, but what a handful. Check out her cuties when you have a chance, they'll melt your heart with their smiles!
Travis is another high school friend, he doesn't blog all the time, but his boys sure are cute, and I enjoy hearing about the church they are prayerfully starting in TN
Emily over at Chatting at the Sky is cool too
Wow - long post, hope you enjoy and have fun playing the game!