Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day In the Neighborhood

We've reached that time of year where its HARD to come inside. It stays light for soooo long, the weather is perfect - not too hot, not too cold, we've been cooped up all winter and Riley and I just want to be outside. I wish there was some way to be outside from the time we got home until the time we went to bed, but still manage to do the things we need to like you know laundry, clean the house, fix supper and take a bath........oh no those things are going to wait for the next couple of days though (well all but the baths and I guess we'll probably still eat but you get the picture)!!!


My dad brought me some flowers at work, all from their yard of course and they smell SO good. I love lilacs, but they are only around for such a short time that actually getting to enjoy them at my desk is a special treat. I'm glad that when mom and dad tried to pick some they got a whole branch because that meant I got this treat on my desk today, aren't they pretty!



No comments: