Friday, May 16, 2008

I will do better at posting......soon - our update on life the last couple of weeks

Wow - I feel like I haven't really posted anything in a couple of weeks - I guess it's because I feel like my life has been so busy that I haven't really had time to stop and think about what has been going on and if there have been any really good stories to share.

The most exciting thing that has happened this week is my dear friend Gina's little boy got amazing test results yesterday - even though he has/had cancer, he does NOT have to go thru chemo. What a relief for their family and for little Carter who is only 11 months old. I absolutely can not wait for his 5 year remission party - mark your calendars now :) The whole family could still use your prayers as they have many many follow-up visits between now and then, and each one will be difficult - but man God Is Good!

Hopefully I'll do better about posting now - I really enjoy this blogging thing, sometimes it's hard to find time to think about what has happened that other people might actually want to read about :). Watch out for like 80 posts today as I contemplate what's going on with the Graves family and try to catch anyone who reads this up with our life.

Of course - what's a post without some pics - here is my sis Sarah and my Riley jamming on Sarah's ipod. I'm always amazed how quickly Riley figures things out and how at 2 1/2 she will let you know that "that's not my song" if you play the wrong one.

No comments: