Thursday, May 22, 2008

Because I'm 2 1/2

This is one of Riley's favorite sayings lately, "because I'm 2 1/2." Of course like any two year old "hang on" and "NO, I can do it" are right up there, but they aren't quite as cute in my mind as the fact that she thinks she can do so many things because, why else, she's 2 1/2.

Riley, wow I didn't know you could jump so high........"because I'm 2 1/2"

Riley how did you learn how to draw circles so well....."because I'm 2 1/2"

Can you hop on one foot........"yes, because I'm 2 1/2"

Can I help you........"No I big enough, I'm 2 1/2"

Shucks - she can even get out of daddy's handcuffs all by herself....because she's "2 1/2"

My girl is slightly independent and I love it, I love that she catches on to things SO quickly, I love that she wants to be a big girl-but still wants to cuddle too, I guess I love her because she's her :)

No comments: