Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I think I figured out the comment thing

There was a setting that I could change so now anyone should be able to leave a comment whether you have a google account or not - yeah, because not that many people do, or at least not that many people that I know (I didn't until I started this blog).




Just click on comments thing at the bottom of the post - then you can pick Name/URL or Anonymous in this section on the right of that screen (which is funny since I'm putting it on the left side of my blog - haha).......of course if you are anonymous I won't know who you are and that will make me sad, but either way works for me.




And it defaults to Google/Blogger and I don't think I can change that. But at least you can pick one of the others and still leave me a comment........cause you know we are voting on dressers for Riley's room :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya gots a blog!?....oik....i like toast...and jelly...and jelly on my toast....thats good too...tell joey he sucks and tell riley HI!! jk on the joey sucks thing...dont beat me up! >.<