Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mama - There's a Problem


Mama - we need to have a chat.............

You see, I love hanging out with Sissy, and I love it most of the time when she's holding me, especially like this because then she's not trying to crumple me up because her lap really isn't big enough to hold me sideways like you do mommy...........

and I especially love her kisses...........but do you notice something in this picture that catches your eye mommy? Do you see how Sissy is wearing her sling - I know it's silly since she hurt her arm back in March but she loves dress up so you shouldn't be surprised that she's wearing it - but anyway, Mommy do you see that big gigantic safety pin there, the one that holds her sling together since it was too big and the velcro wouldn't stick..........well look close because that thing is undone and could take my eye out silly lady.

Notes from Mommy: Eeeekkkkk when I downloaded these pics I about had a heart attack and am so thankful that neither of my kiddos was stuck with that enormous safety pin - so much for safety!



2 comments:

Jenelle said...

That would have hurt! It's funny that you didn't notice until you looked at the picture.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwww this is priceless!