The rules of this award:
- You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.
- The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.
- You must link back to the person who gave you the award.
- You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space! :o)
- Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 45; it's up to you. But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment on their blog.
1. The true meaning of it all - how awesome that a little baby named Jesus could do so much for us, especially when we don't deserve it at all.
2. The time with family and friends.
3. Giving, whether it's time, homemade goodies, or presents - it just makes you feel good.
4. The music.
5. How happy people are, it's contagious this time of year.
6. Christmas lights - they are so pretty!
Jenelle at Life In The Woods