Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Little Country Girl

When we were out at Papa Dub's and Grandma 'Lene's the other day (obviously before our little warm up this week since she's in jeans!!) Riley was quite the little country girl. Despite her already running nose - she was holding her head under the rain coming off the roof, tromping around the yard in rubber boots, finding the new baby kitties, and all sorts of other things that are funner "on the farm" (and yes funner is a word - I promise!)
And we had fried morels for supper which was just iciing on the cake - yum!!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful pictures of Miss Riley. I especially love the 2nd one!

Kangamoo said...

There is something to be said for a farm. Just like kids growing better on a farm, pictures are better there too. What a lovely set of pictures. Dub looks good too. I haven't seen them in years. I think it is time for a visit.