Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I got the Honest Scrap Award

The sweet Leslie gave me an award - isn't she awesome!! Be sure and go check out her blog, she has the cutest little girl named Abby that will just melt your heart!

This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blogs content or design is, in the giver's opinion, brilliant."

There of course is a catch to this award you have to give 10 'Honest' Things about yourself and then of course tag a few of your blogger friends to play along ... so here goes ...


10 Honest facts about me...
1. I'm going to have a baby in August
2. I have never colored my hair
3. My ring fingers are longer than my pointer fingers
4. My 3 year old owns more make-up than I do
5. I'm very ready for spring/summer weather to come back and stay
6. I'm not really a fan of coffee, in any form including candy
7. My favorite drink is probably OJ
8. My toe nails are usually a shade of red
9. I have no idea what to name our new baby when she arrives
10. I have no definite birth mark


AND THE AWARD GOES TO......
Jenelle
Gina
Amanda
Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love learning soo much about all my mommy blog pals!!!!!!

Your smart for never coloring your hair!

hugs,leslie