Monday, January 26, 2009

The Friendship Award

My Sweet Blogger Buddy Leslie @ Princess Guatemalica awarded me with this

Here is the meaning of the award:It is the Friendship Award which means:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.

Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to five bloggers who must choose five more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Wow - how sweet is that, especially since I haven't posted regularly since before Christmas, although I have very good intentions.........I just don't feel quite back to my normal self yet, so hopefully when this morning/afternoon/evening sickness passes - I'll be back, armed with lots of cute Riley stories, and more pictures than you probably care to see - because man I've got some catching up to do!!!

The award goes to........

Jenelle
Gina
Amanda
Sarah
YOU - I can't decide on the last one, so if you read my blog and want to play along, I award you :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks, Rachel!

How ya feeling?

Anonymous said...

SWEET??? come on !! LOL

Hugs,Leslie

Kangamoo said...

It is nice to know that you have not been adding to your blog, since I had a lot of catching up to do reading other blogs after being gone a week. Of course now I have a ton of pictures to post to my blog, when I have the time.

I hope you are feeling better (more like yourself) again soon. It will not last forever.

Hugs to everyone.